Are you a newbie with a little budget looking for a cheap web hosting plan? Aren’t you comfortable with the existing one and planning to move your domain to a new host? Picking up right server for your online website can be a hectic task as nowadays many companies are offering cheap web hosts services with additional tools. You should not blindly order the plan; a clear investigation on storage limit, server up time and few other important factors should be done carefully to successfully run your website. Selecting a web host is not easy as grabbing one from the list.
Here we go with the useful stuff that helps you to choose the cheap web hosting for your new project or already running website. Many websites do offer low priced plans but ensure that they won’t offer cheap service and put you always in troubles. While it’s very tempting to go for low budget plans, you need to consider the below-given tips before moving ahead.
- Look at your needs
- If you are planning to purchase hosting for a practice website, you can go with almost any cheap plans. But if your project is a big one that is expected to receive huge traffic, then you have to choose a host that can withstand the incoming traffic.
- You have to consider the type of website you have created or developing, how many number of sites you will be hosting on the selected host.
- Be realistic in some cases, you need to select a package that can withstand the amount of visitors that your website receives. So always go for a better one among the available cheaper packages.
- Checkout the reliability of hosting plan
- If you are going to launch a business website or corporate portal, you have to check how reliable the hosting plan is.
- High uptime will never create an opportunity to lose even a single customer, so choose the plan that best supports this feature.
- Cheap web host plans are always better for first time blog or a website.
- Understand which hosting suits your business
- A shared server will share its resources equally with websites on the same host; hence it is more affordable to choose this type of hosting to avail more benefits.
- It is possible to experience more stability and greater resources through Virtual hosting. Choose cheapest virtual hosting if it is a small business.
- If you want to host only one website that is related to your enterprise or business, it is fair to go with dedicated hosting which can withstand huge traffic but it has low down time when compared with other hosting.
- Research and select the right one
- Nothing can benefit you more than a good research; a lot of reviews are available over the search engines and even on websites that offer to host.
- Just go through the user reviews or critics views to get a brief idea on a best cheap hosting plan.
- Check cashback offers and coupon codes
- You can avail maximum benefits of the hosting plans through cash back offers, check the coupon code that reduces the final bill amount to some extent.
- Apart from promo codes, some web hosting companies do provide additional marketing tools and other advanced security options for free of cost.
- Explore the available support options
- Picking up a cheap web hosting plant is advantageous if it has a good customer support. The host should have a support wing where customers can directly interact with company staffs in case of any issues.
- We advise you to stay away from the companies that do not respond to customer queries on time. You may lose valuable customers if issues are not cleared or your problem is not solved out in time.
- Check what types of customer services is the host offering for your convenience.
- Visit forums
- There are number of websites on search engines where people post their opinions about different hosting providers. You can also visit forum sites to get the genuine view from users.
- Check the storage space
- Storage space plays a vital role because all the contents in your website need a place to preserve them. Don’t go for heavy packages if the content on your website is less, Make sure that you have extra space to expand your content after running it for few months.
Check the bandwidth range between different hosts, few companies offer unlimited bandwidth whereas few servers will set the certain limit on the data that you transfer. Check whether there is flexibility to upgrade your hosting plan or not, and get to know the cost of shifting your hostage. Don’t compromise on the quality by looking at cheap hosting plans; premium service is what you choose a hosting for your business website.
Although good hosting plans are very cheap nowadays, one should also consider few factors like bandwidth, type of hosting, server uptime, storage space, loading speed etc before confirming the order. Reliability and uptime speeds are the most important factors to be considered. No company in the world can give 100% uptime guarantee but select the one that does maximum justice to your site. Just go through monthly price and compare with yearly plans. Be sure to look at the add-on services and other extra tools